CHIMPANZEE – KIBALE NATIONAL PARK – 3 DAYS
3 Days Chimpanzee Tour Kibale National Park with chimpanzee tracking tour in Kibale national poark and the major attractions in this park are chimpanzees; the delightful apes are the most closest to human beings than any other living creature. These can be seen swinging in the tree branches as one trek through the forest trails. This will also includes tracking 13 primates in Kibale and holiday and both luxury lodges, hotels and budget low price accommodation camps.
DAY 1: Kampala – Kibale Forest National Park
Have your breakfast from your hotel and thereafter meet our guide and transfer to western Uganda via Mubende-Fort portal highway with en-route stop to some local markets along the high way shopping some African snacks and also easy yourself. Then after drive past the beautiful tea plantation terrains and part of Kibale forest heading to Fort portal town for your lunch at Gardens Restaurant, and then after transfer to your lodge for dinner and overnight. Accommodation options available (all on full board basis)
Up-market option: Kyaninga Lodge or Ndali Lodge / primate lodge kibale / Kibale safari lodge Moderate option: Kibale Forest Camp Low Budget option: Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse; Meals Included today: Lunch and Dinner at the Lodge.
Please see other accommodation options in Kibale forest national park
DAY 2: Chimpanzee Trekking & Bigodi Walk
After breakfast, head to the park headquarters for briefing about the chimpanzees and the forest as well, after the briefing you will be allocated in groups with a park guide and then enter into the forest to look for the primates and when you meet them take photos and videos. The experience takes 4-5 hours in the forest and then return to lodge for lunch, evening prepare for unforgettable walk in the Magombe/Bigodi swamp to look for the rare shoe bill and other primates like the sitatungas, white and black Columbus, vervet monkeys. Dinner and overnight as above, meal plan: F/B
DAY 3: Kibale Forest-Kampala
After breakfast embark our safari vehicle and take Fort portal city tour to the cultural sites like the Karambi Tombs ant the Toro palace. Lunch and thereafter transfer back to Kampala/Entebbe
Accommodation is based on a standard double/ twin or single room in your choice of accommodation. This can either be budget, mid-range or high end. All accommodation options are selected by its location and service standard compared to its price. When you are with 1, 3 or 5 persons 1 single supplement is included. When you want more single supplements you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Equator on-rout
- Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Kyambura Gorge for chimpanzee tracking .
- Tree-climbing lions of Ishasha sector in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Game Drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Boat Cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- January to March: Hot and dry, an excellent time of year to be on safari in Uganda.
- April and May: Uganda’s long rainy season when many camps are closed. Rains tend to be in the morning and late afternoon.
- June to September: Temperatures climb rapidly and this is a fantastic time of year for gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- October to December: Another great time of year to be on safari, you can get some rain in November but temperatures are favourable and conditions are ideal for game viewing.
- Transport in a 4wd safari motor vehicle for excellent safari view viewing
- All fuel for the tour;
- Chimpanzee permit
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide;
- All park entrance and related fees, boat fees,
- Full board accommodation with all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Bottled drinking water on safari, private 4×4 ground transportation with an English
- speaking driver guide, guides in national parks
- Meals according to the program
- International air fares;
- Entry visa Uganda;
- Accommodation in Kampala
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation;
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, hotel staff, etc;
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.).