Wildlife Tour & Discoveries supports the works of World Action Fund, works with volunteers to support the major causes in Uganda, we invite both local and international volunteers with clean records and great expertise and skills in different fields. the National NGO board and immigration sets standards and requirements for international volunteers under class G 1
We have volunteer application forms on request, send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org
WAF offers the world’s most trusted and affordable volunteer programs in Uganda and South Sudan.
- Available year-round
- 8 meaningful project options
- Projects based in and around the cultural center of Uganda
- Accommodation in volunteer house
- Program fees include airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support
- Program fees from $200 for 1 week
- A special 1 week volunteer program is available
- Between5 and 10 volunteers started in Uganda
- Paid one time work permit 3-24months at $500
- Most affordable fees – as the world leader in affordable volunteer travel, we’re able to keep our fees low by partnering with a local organization in Uganda to support meaningful community projects and local employment.
- Superior support – your experienced WAF Executive Director, teamed with our local team in Uganda will ensure you feel supported every step of the way – from planning to volunteering.
- Responsible projects – we’re dedicated to ensuring that our projects are responsibly run and have sustainable positive impacts that are supporting local needs.
- Safety-first – volunteer safety is a top priority for WAF and we have clear standards for risk management on each program. You can feel confident that you are placed with trustworthy institutions, organisations and families that have been screened by our local teams.
- New friendships – as an WAF volunteer, you’ll always be in the company of friendly locals and like-minded volunteer travelers who will quickly become your life-long friends.
- Epic weekend adventures – you’ll have your weekends free to explore Uganda with your new-found friends with amazing site visitation and pleasure click here